BEFORE SUBMITTING CONTENT TO FAMILYFELICITY.COM
Every family experiences different struggles and overcomes challenges that are unique to their individual family. But we’re also similar in our love and dedication to those in our home. Because of our shared love and unique perspectives, FamilyFelicity.com recognizes the enormous benefit of sharing our experiences with one another. This is why we welcome article submissions on a case by case basis.
Please submit a draft of your article that meets the following guidelines using the form below for consideration and review:
Guest Posting Policy
FamilyFelicity.com welcomes ideas that stimulate thoughts and discussion on the topics of joy, purpose, entrepreneurship, and lifestyle. I believe that the FamilyFelicity.com Community will benefit from a wide range of contributors on these topics. I desire to encourage families (moms and/or dads) to join in our conversations through their personal testimonies that will promote great discussion and serve the interests of our community.
By submitting information to FamilyFelicity.com, you grant FamilyFelicity.com a perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, and otherwise exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to that information at its sole discretion, including storing it on FamilyFelicity.com servers and incorporating it in other works in any media now known or later developed.
If you do not wish to grant FamilyFelicity.com these rights, it is suggested that you do not submit information to this website. FamilyFelicity.com reserves the right to select, edit and arrange submissions, and to remove information from the FamilyFelicity.com website at any time at its sole discretion.*
Your article must be original, it cannot have been previously published.
You must agree not to publish it anywhere else. However, if you have a website you may post a brief summary on your site that links to the article.
- Your article should be between 1000 and 1500 words.
- Include a brief biography in 150 words or less.
- Your article will most likely be edited for grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.
- You must provide a suggestive title for your article, however this title may be changed without approval from the author.
- Submit one personal photo that relates to the article. (Authors may submit original or personal photos, graphics, diagrams, etc. Photos and graphics created by other individuals or companies must be listed with one of the following creative commons licenses: Attribution (CC BY), Attribution-NoDerivs (CC BY-ND) or Attribution-ShareAlike (CC BY-SA).)
Upon submission, review, and approval, FamilyFelicity.com will publish the article to FamilyFelicity.com. I understand the courage it takes to share a personal story and the energy required to write a blog article.
However, the fact that you have written an article and submitted it, does not guarantee publication.
Stories To Consider Sharing
- How to Find/Cultivate your Purpose
- Productivity Ideas for Running a Home and/or Business
- Living a Joyful Life
- Raising Purpose-Filled Kids
- Overcoming Depression
- Ideas for Making Life Simple
- Creating a Positive Family Culture
FamilyFelicity.com provides no compensation for any guest articles submitted and/or published.
Terms and Disclosure
FamilyFelicity.com reserves the right to edit any article if chosen to be published. FamilyFelicity.com also reserves the right to refuse publication of any works submitted for any reason and is not obligated to disclose those reasons to the guest author. Reasons for rejecting a guest article may include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Inaccurate information
- Excessive grammatical errors
- Irrelevance to the target audience or theme of the blog
- Product push, marketing or sales pitches
By submitting a guest article for review, you are agreeing to the terms outlined in this Guest Posting Policy and in the permissions policy. If you have any questions regarding guest articles on FamilyFelicity.com, please click here.
FamilyFelicity.com reserves the right to change this Guest Posting Policy at any time.