The Ketogenic Diet Plan, most commonly known as Keto, is extremely popular right now. It’s basically a way of eating that focuses on eating extremely low carbohydrates, very low sugar, and high fat. It works by forcing your body into a process called Ketosis and requires your body to burn fat instead of carbohydrates.
And burning fat, if you’re wanting to lose weight, is exactly what you want! Here’s a complete beginners guide if you want more detailed information that I can’t cover in this post.
In this post, I wanted to share one of the best parts of being on the Keto Diet… being able to eat fat. Yeah, I know that sounds a little gross but you know you like it too!
I personally believe you should select healthier, and better quality fats for your overall good health. Here’s a guide to choosing healthier fats while on the Keto Diet.
Keeping a close eye on all your Macros can be a challenge with Keto, but making sure you have enough fat is one of the most important. And that’s where these delicious little Fat Bombs come into play!
Fat Bombs are a satisfying way to stay on track and curb those cravings! Most of these can be whipped up in advance and are freezable, so you can grab a cool treat anytime you need it.
14 Delicious Keto Friendly Fat Bombs
1. Chocolate Keto Fat Bombs | Diabetes Strong
2. Keto Cheesecake Swirl Brownies | By Pink
3. Keto Strawberry Fluff | My Heavenly Recipes
4. Chocolate Covered Truffles | My Heavenly Recipes
5. The Perfect Keto Pancakes | Recipes from a Pantry
6. Chocolate Avocado Cookies | The Soccer Mom Blog
7. Peanut Butter Whips Frozen Fat Bombs | Low Carb Yum
8. Keto Chocolate Muffins | Peace Love and Low Carb
9. Carrot Cake Bites | Veg Annie
10. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups | Wild and Free
11. Keto Chocolate Fudge | Pink Fortitude
12. Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Sandwiches | Peace Love and Low Carb
13. Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough | My Heavenly Recipes
14. Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse | Yummy Inspirations
Which fat bomb and sweet treat are you most excited about trying? Let me know in the comments below!