Kids love Halloween because of all the spooky fantasy, costumes, and fun… oh and candy! These silly and spooky Halloween inspired crafts for kids are perfect for celebrating the holiday but also work great for Halloween decorations!
The thing I love most about these kids craft ideas is that many of them are perfect for recycling and reusing would-be trash in our homes like old baby food jars and tin cans. And that’s a total win for me!
Here are more fun activities for kids that’ll keep them learning and having fun at home!
14 Spooky Halloween Craft Ideas for Kids
1. Halloween Slime | The Best Ideas for Kids
2. Easy Origami Bat | Red Ted Art
3. Jack-o-Lantern Luminaries | Creative Green Living
4. Spooky Ghost Windsock | Chicken Scratch NY
5. Paper Plate Witch Hats | Cutesy Crafts
6. Halloween Water Bottle Koozie | The Soccer Mom Blog
7. Paper Spider Craft | Red Ted Art
8. Painted Paper Plate Spider | Mom Always Finds Out
9. Tin Can Ghost Windchime | Creative Green Living
10. Halloween Footprints Keepsake Craft | Where the Smiles Have Been
11. Spooky Playdough | Meraki Mother
12. Cute Paper cup Ghosts | Red Ted Art
13. Halloween Glitter Ornaments | South Lumina Style
14. Paper Plate Spider Craft | Jinxy Kids
Which craft ideas are you most excited to try with your kids? Please let me know in the comments below!
For more kids craft ideas: